| Physician/Investigator Information
Register for research opportunities
Services for Johns Hopkins
- Registration of physicians for studies.
- Creation and negotiation of internal and external budgets for
the University with outside sponsors.
- Communication with the funding agency for all initial study
- Contract negotiation, follow-up, and passage through the Office
of Research Administration.
- Draft of Internal Review Board (IRB)
submission and consent forms.
- Protocol tracking through the IRB.
- Draft responses to IRB queries until full committee approval.
- Collection of all regulatory documents and maintenance of regulatory
- Full study coordination at JHU, Greenspring Station or Bayview.
- Complete clinical, laboratory, and technical support including
specimen preparation, processing, and shipping.
- Clinical space for study visits and storage of laboratory supplies.
- Regular meetings with the investigator(s), or designated person
for study updates.
- Monthly administration and reconciliation of financial statements.
- Management of contract payments and receivables.